If anyone is interested I will be maintaining a compressed version of
TiddlyWiki with the goal of reducing file size and maintaining
performance as much as possible. Essentially at the moment this does
this by minifying the javascript code..

Link is here if you are interested:
http://www.jonrobson.me.uk/workspaces/tiddlers/Tinier%20tiddlywiki/