On demand - a clarification:

(actually, I didn't get Marks kind suggestion to work ;-)

For this particular TW I'm using Mr. Bairds wonderful MonkeyPirateTW
[1]

What I want on my printouts is simply that the top 'item' on the print
out is the first tiddler right away.

It would also be OK, but not necessary, if the actually printed first
tiddlers title is also suppresed.

Testing with Marks suggestion in the StyleSheetPrint, i.e: .title
{display:none}
and alternatively testing with: #title {display:none;}
as per the following, does not does not affect the title as desired
nor in any other way, as far as I can tell.

/*{{{*/
@media print {
#mainMenu, #sidebar, #messageArea, .toolbar, #backstageButton,
#backstageArea {display: none ! important;}
#displayArea {margin: 1em 1em 0em 1em;}, .title {display:none}
/* Fixes a feature in Firefox 1.5.0.2 where print preview displays the
noscript content */
noscript {display:none;}
}
/*}}}*/