Hello Mat,

I'm not sure what you mean "first tiddler right away." I think you
want the header to be suppressed.

In fire fox 3.0.13, this will suppress the document header and the
tiddler title:

@media print {
.title, .header {display:none;}
#mainMenu, #sidebar, #messageArea, .toolbar, #backstageButton,
#backstageArea {display: none ! important;}
#displayArea {margin: 1em 1em 0em 1em;}
/* Fixes a feature in Firefox 1.5.0.2 where print preview displays the
noscript content */
noscript {display:none;}
}

Note the line with .title, .header.

If you don't want to see even the date stamp, then change that line
to:

.title, .header, .subtitle {display:none;}

Its possible that other browsers, especially older versions of IE,
don't know how to handle the @media instructions.

HTH
Mark