I have a concern that other private tiddlyspot users might want to
check out.  I've tried contacting feedb...@tiddlyspot.com in the
middle of July and a few days ago about this and have had no response.

I set up my private tiddlywiki for google analytics following the
guidance here:
http://www.hawksworx.com/journal/2007/07/05/tracking-tiddlywiki-with-google-analytics/

Since I had this implemented, I've had three visits from someone in
Ichikawa Japan (about 1/mth).  Analytics shows me that this person
visits the root directory only.  Interestingly, the "source" of the
visits come from three different sites with the ".jp" domain.

My site is set to "restricted access" in the control panel.  I have
changed my password to see if it would stop the visits and the person
was again recorded by analytics.

Is it possible for analytics to record a visit for someone who doesn't
have a password?  It seems far fetched.  If this person has happened
to have found a back door, then everyone's private site would be at
risk, right?

Can anyone shed light on this subject?  Consider setting up your site
with analytics to check if you get visits too.