Hi TwWizards & Wolfgang

Finally I have succeeded in combining treeview in the MainMenu and
TiddlyDesktop (Groundless desktop by Wolfgang) example:
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1064531/DeskTree/DeskTree.html
I like that the treeview is on a mainmenu which is in the background -
but it is annoying that Yoursearch also opens up in the background -
hidden by open tiddlers - how can I change that?

I have also tried to put the treeviewplugin in the moveableTW by Eric
- and it "kind-of" works - however the branches start to ''shake'',
when you hover over them with the mouse - and they behave strangely:
example: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1064531/DeskTree/MoveTree.html

I still have a steep learning curve when I want to customize
TiddlyDesktops interface though - even if the TiDE window opens when I
click the "home button" -  when I click another home-script "Hjem" in
the mainmenu it opens a defaulttiddler: "kom i gang" which doesen't
behave as a moveable tiddler (?)- and I don't know how to find the
"Defaulttiddler" in TiddlyDesktop...?

Is it possible to install TiddlyDesktop in a plain TW with normal
main- and sidemenus - and a "normal" behaviour of all the
standardelements like defaulttiddlers etc?

Btw TiDE-plugin doesn't seem to be installed in the TW even if the
TiDE window is present (and working)?? - so I don't know how to update
the plugin...

YS Måns Mårtensson