Hi Eric

Now I'm trying to work with the MoveablePanelPlugin.
One thing that is very annoying is the fact that the mouse often
"locks/glues" to a floating window - and I cannot get it off  again -
grrr....
I wonder if it has something to do with the iframes or embedded
movieclips - but still I need an option to "release" the mouse from a
moveable tiddler...
esc - or similar - would be very nice..

You can see some of my efforts here: http://myna.tiddlyspot.com/
If you unfold the tiddlertitle on the tiddler "myna" and click the top
edge of the tiddler, it is "glued" to the mouse and you can't get rid
of it again unless you refresh the page (F5)

YS Måns Mårtensson