@Eric - I will update the plugins you mentioned, sometime this
weekend, but the fact is that I got my plugins from your site lat week
when I created NoteStorm. I know this because I had no idea how to use
them and so was looking at your documentation and trying to figure
them out. Maybe the versions on your site are the wrong ones? At any
rate I will reinstall them from your site.

Also, I haven't posted and announced NoteStorm officially, just am
asking people for their feedback. It is not even linked yet at
giffmex.org.

@Shankar - was the Stylesheet error my error or yours? Do I need to
change something to NoteStorm?

Dave