Hi Shankar

I like the idea. I think it will be a good feature to add. Right now I
am swamped, and that is something I would have to look into, so if you
are patient I will get to it sometime next week, Lord willing. Until
then, maybe someone with a little more time than I have could help
walk you thru it. Blessings,

Dave Gifford