Hmmm...
The OpenTiddlerInWindowCommand has some serious limitations - in that
it doesn't handle Eric's wikify custom fields or macros like
Tagglytagging...
I  have - for instance - a lot of images which are wikified images
from custom fields - these images arent visible in a new window
popup...

YS Måns Mårtensson