Hi Mans,
I'll put in a separate hotkey combination for you.  Ctrl-W sounds
good, but my concern with that would be that Tiddle might "steel"
keystrokes from other apps which rely on Ctrl-W.  What about Ctrl-
Shift-W.  Or Ctrl-F1 ?

I'll fix that log4j error in the next release.

Thanks very much for you feedback.

Cheers,
Ben