On Oct 14, 12:17 am, Eric Shulman <elsdes...@gmail.com> wrote:

>The correct syntax should be like this
>
> path/to/file/#SomeTitle%20txtMyTabset:otherlabel

I don't seem to be having any luck with this.  I've tried it on
another one of my TiddlyWikis  with no success.

http://twt-blackicity.tiddlyspot.com/index.html#Intro%20FAQ:txtintroTabs
It goes to the tabset but not the tab.

I've also tried it on TiddlyTools without success although I don't
know whether a tabset in a section should work. Should it?

http://www.tiddlytools.com/index.html#TwitterTabs%20jermolene:txtTwitterTabs

However http://www.tiddlytools.com/#About%20chkAnimate:false does work
albeit a different function.

Any ideas?