On Oct 14, 2:43 pm, Eric Shulman <elsdes...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Try this:
>
> wrap the 'option paramifier in square brackets (%5B and %5D), and
> include a trailing space inside the brackets, e.g.:
>
> ...#SomeTitle%20%5B%5BtxtintroTabs:FAQ%20%5D%5D

That just creates a non-existing tiddler with a space after the title.

A few thoughts come to mind,

Shouldn't tabs be designed in the core to wrap without having to put a
space in the label?

If the above can't be done then perhaps the code you wrote for the
core to permalink tabs take into consideration the needed spaces for
wrapping and work with or without a trailing space.

Another question, will the permalink to tabs work on tabs that are
auto generated by tag?

Morris