Thanks for the quick replies. I just opened the link in safari and no
problem but it seems any link from google groups crashes the app so nothing
to do with dynalist.

I’m not sure how to find the last update so I hope it’s not a silly
question to ask if this is still being updated given that this group post
hasn’t been updated for a while.

--
Regards, Steve 0435 097 077 Sent from Gmail Mobile