I update it as I find new itemshere or people send me stuff by email. I
updated it this week with items from Shiraz and Yazd. So it is not an
inactive site. Sorry, I am forgetful about changing the last updated date...

--
David Gifford
Mexico team leader, Mexico City

*Resonate Global Mission*
*Engaging People. Embracing Christ.*
A Ministry of the Christian Reformed Church
resonateglobalmission.org