Per: https://tiddlywiki.com/static/Tagging.html

> Change the order in which tags are listed
> By default, tagged tiddlers are listed in alphabetical order.

If you want any other order, add a list field to the tag tiddler, and set
> its value to be a list of the tiddlers in that order.

I'm relatively new to using Tiddlywiki, and the explanation provided here
hasn't been sufficient for me to figure out how to get tags to appear in a
desired order.  Where is the "tag tiddler" I need to edit (is this a shadow
or system tiddler somewhere?), and what syntax is expected for this list?

For example, if I have "Example Tiddler" with tags "A" "B" "C", what do I
actually have to do to get the tag pills to appear in order "B" "A" "C"?

Thanks for any assistance.