I accept your offer. I have never programmed in javascript so there are
things that I don't know.  I can handle with the use of macros and widgets
but I need your help with the scripting and plugin sections.

This is the process that I follow:

   1. Somebody send me some explanations and links. I read them and try in
   an empty wiki.
   2. When I understand all the explanations
   3. I begin to draw some diagrams and maps that help me. Diagrams are my
   passion.
   4. I write the text.

What we know till now:

   - How we can customize the tiddlywiki screen.
   - The roles a tiddler can have
   - Write filters
   - Formating text with Wikitext and CSS classes

What we don't know:

   - Elements for writting widgets and javascript macros. I program in Java
   and Python. Is there any API or how is the widgets programming?
   - Writting plugins.
   - Extending the functionality of Tidldywiki: plugins, parsing rules, (I
   saw the XLSX Utilities Edition
   <https://tiddlywiki.com/#XLSX%20Utilities%20Edition>I).

But don't worry if you have no time. I'm still studying Tiddlywiki with all
information I find.
This is not a race. We will fill the gaps (like the list section) with the
time.

Thanks!!!