Ciao Mark

How did you capture the CSS, and how did you inline it ?

The CSS is not extracted. Its simply a TW stylesheet tiddler with a few
rules to format the Tiddler & this GG post
<https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/GHbwtMIrA3I/eJyRkqyKAQAJ> so
they look the same.

I use the browser extension "Markdown Here <https://markdown-here.com/>"
that, despite its name, will take raw HTML. It, on-the-fly, inlines one's
CSS that you paste into its config.

I do have, I guess, some implicit knowledge about what can and can't be
inlined in email/posts having used tools like MailChimp before.
But it was super easy to do it the way I did. And a satisfying experience
to see an email & post on desktop & mobile that actually looks like what
you intended.

Best wishes
TT