*I do not want any more plugins.  Please do not suggest one.*
So I've been having some trouble with the listed[] operator and have
finally figured out why.

This is a boiled-down version of my code:
<$tiddler tiddler="Constitution Class">
<$list filter="[<currentTiddler>listed[craft_class]]">

</$list>
</$tiddler>

The problem is in the USS Enterprise tiddler, I have the field craft_class
set to Constitution Class.  This does not work with the listed[] operator.
It works if I change the field value to [[Constitution Class]].

The problem with the listed[] operator is it enlists the values of a field,
so when it checks the craft_class field, it checks it against the strings
"Constitution" and "Class" separately.

What I want is some way to find all tiddlers that contain a field where the
field's entire value matches "Constitution Class" (or whatever other string
I throw at it), rather than enlisting every fields' contents to find the
value.

It sounds simple but I can't seem to figure out how to do so.  Does anyone
know of a way to do this.

*I do not want any more plugins.  Please do not suggest one.*