Luis,

Thanks for writing this great book! Although one of the main features of
TiddlyWiki is that it is non-linear, it is much easier to understand if you
are guided from the ground up into the mountains and you do not have to
find the right paths.

This is the first time I have read it and it given me some thoughts:

1.1 Key points:

Tiddlywiki is more than a note-taking application.

It is an advanced way of organizing your information.

 In my opinion, TiddlyWiki is a database that happens to contain mostly
text, but could even include products, prices, phone numbers, "weight
diary", etc.. This is important because I think many people see it just as
a flexible notepad, although TiddlyWiki is much more than that. So I think
1.2 What is TiddlyWiki might include "notetaking application" as well as "a
kind of database".

1.3 Starting with TiddlyWiki

I think it should be mentioned that while you can edit any TiddlyWiki (even
tiddlywiki.com), the changes will only exist on the editor's computer
because (by default) you cannot upload them to the server (if you are from
an online wiki). This may be important because I was laughing at Tiddly the
first time I met because I thought anyone could edit my site if it's a
TiddlyWiki.

1.5.2 Tiddlers

If you close the tiddler it disappears from the screen.

"If you *save* and close.." - Surely there will be a reader who wants to
close without saving and will be amazed if they can't find it in the search
results.

1.5.7 Transclusion

You should remove space around !!

1.5.9 Filters

You can think of TiddlyWiki as a database in which the records are tiddlers.

Yes, this is what I am talking about and I think it should be said more!

1.5.10 Macros and widgets

It use macros and widgets to personalize its appearance.

 This is only half true, I think that templates have a greater impact on
display, but macros and widgets provide interactivity (checkbox, list
widget) and "hackability" (so you can implement new features).

For now, that's all I would say, my lunch break is over. :)