Now I realize that my choice of editor is a big problem to collaborate, so
I am thinking of another approach.

Since the content is really what interacts with us, it may be more
operative to create a wiki so that we can all collaborate more easily. Then
I will pass everything to pdf.

I will start a Tiddlywiki with all chapters, drawings etc. But, tell me
please: What platform do we have to choose to make collaboration easier?

This week I will pass everything I already have in Lyx to a wiki.. This
will be  a big effort, but I want this book to be everyone's job.

Thanss!!
This support gives me a lot of energy to continue with the project