Sure, you could make a macro like so.

\define x(id) {{data/$id$##name}}

(put it either in the display tiddler or in a separate tiddler which then
has to be tagged with $:/tags/Macro )

and then in the display tiddler, assuming you have an id field with value
28 (as you indicate in your example), you write

<$macrocall $name=x id={{!!id}}/>

Make up a better macro name than "x", of course.

<:-)