Nice code Mat

Another option is to use the transclude widget instead of the short forms,
which are after all compact ways of transcluding. The transclude widget allows
tiddler and field parameters and can be read without deciphering curly braces
$parms$ etc.. Ie no concatenation is necessary.

I see now that when we find ourselves concatenating strings just to make them
work using short hand perhaps we should just use long hand and avoid
concatenating all together.

With all the string operators now in filters using the triple braces to wrap a
filter is another way to concatenate if necessary.

Regards
Tony