Mat

I agree loading too many features into a solution is not good especialy when
sharing so people can learn from it.

In part the features I am referring to are those that make the solution simple
but customisable and based on higher quality design, such that its reusable and
more likely to work with other solutions and plugins. I suppose this can mean a
degree of perfectionisium that not every one will make use of, but hopefully it
avoids side effects and compatibility issues.

Regards
Tony

Regards
Tony