Mohammad,

I think I get where you are coming from with OOP, But am I wrong thinking
we already use TOPD Tiddler Oriented Programing and Data :)

Typically we overlay a tiddler with a viewTemplate, that accesses the
current tiddlers values with the template as the code.

Perhaps, away from view templates, eg a button in a view template, We can
extend this concept to have a button that we overlay with a configuration
tiddler, that defines an instance of that button.

An example would be a button I have just developed, it simply allows the
toggling of a field on or off any given tiddler. However I could generalise
this to a field toggle button, then apply a configuration tiddler to it to
provide the specific instance give a particular fieldname, tooltip, on and
Off Buttons, captions and hints. So the button code is the object and it
contains its method (wikiText and macros), but an instance is generated by
providing the button a configuration tiddler, which can be cloned and
define many different buttons all using the same underlying button code.

Wait, I can redefine the way buttons work, all that is necessary is they
work when transcluded, however they need to use a standard or they will not
be available for inclusion in the control panel etc...

Regrads
Tony