I have this
from
http://tobibeer.github.io/tb5/?132#%24%3A%2F.tb%2Fdemo%2Fonhover-toolbar-styles
which hides/shows the tool bar buttons.

.tc-tiddler-frame .tc-titlebar button {
opacity: 0;
transition: opacity .5s ease-in-out;
}
.tc-tiddler-frame:hover .tc-titlebar button {
zoom: 1;
filter: alpha(opacity=100);
opacity: 1;
}

This is particularly good when using Muuri view
<https://burningtreec.github.io/tw5-muuri-view/> (not sure where the latest
version of that is).

But in the past, I've also included something to reveal the tag pills on hover,
and I can't find how I did that either (I keep better notes now!)

Again, any ideas for that one?

Regards

Jonathan