oleghbond,

I am afraid script does not work in tiddlywiki this way. To introduce you
need to create a widget that complies with tiddlywiki's requirements.
When things occur in tiddlywiki it will automatically update the
change whereever needed, this is why you need to use tiddlywikis methods.
Also just imagine if anyone could code any javascript live on your website,
it would be a hackers dream.
So the fact you need to save and reload means you must have write access to
embed script beyond html

Can you tell me what this does because perhaps I could provide a tiddlywiki
alternative.

Also look for the information about the raw tags, this allows the content
of the raw tiddlers to be stored in locations other than as tiddlers within
your tiddlywiki html file.

Regards
Tony