Hmm,

As Tony pointed out, we don't allow script tags in tiddler content, because
of security reasons.

I did have a little look at the code. The first link seems to be a form,
which should be opened in an iframe window. The second link contains some
code, that initializes the hidden window.

The first script-tag contains some configuration data, which is used in the
second script tag. ...

I did test the form, and it seems you don't need to be logged in, or
something similar. ... Do you have a problem with spam? ..

Since google groups is public imo *you should edit your first post link* to
something like this:
"https://xxxxx.freedcamp.com/yyyyy/bugtracker/bugtracker_public";
Otherwise everyone can see the link to your form, which could be spammed in
the future.

I think we can rebuild the behaviour with TW. It's possible to dynamically
open the form in a new window.

Do you want to submit bugs to different bug-trackers, or is it the same
tracker for all your tiddlywiki  wikis?

have fun!
mario