@Mark
 Thank you for sharing. This is now a clean plugin can be shared and
installed by everyone!
I tested it on tiddlywiki.com and create a home tiddler and I saw some
references at the bottom!
Seems there was some links to my newly created Home tiddler! :-)

@David,
Thank you for all your effort. The latest version with the cover page
documentation show a clear and small learning path to use the pro
TidlyBlink.

Hope you have added this to Tiddlywiki Toolmap.

Best
Mohammad