Hi Ittay,

On Sunday, February 2, 2020 at 10:27:39 AM UTC+1, Ittay Dror wrote:

> Sorry if the question I have is not phrased with the proper terms.
>
> I'd like to have the 'tc-editor-toolbar' div have a sticky position. This
> works when it is under tc-reveal, but when I use preview, it gets
> transcluded under tc-tiddler-preview.
>
> What is the best way to have it stay under tc-reveal when preview mode is
> on? I understand transclusion happens in $:/core/ui/EditTemplate/body,
> should I override it? How? Maybe have some other code move it in place
> after the transclusion? Again, how?
>
> The problem with the sticky editor is well known. See e.g. [1]
As far as I know the problem stems from the fact that the editor is used in
an iFrame. See e.g. [2]
Another problem is that (caused by the iFrame) bookmarklets don't work
(they work with the editor toolbar switched off!)
I created a small toolbar (below the tags) for e.g. toggling the editor
toolbar on/off, preview on/off, scrollable preview on/off.
See the tab Code tiddlers at 'My playground' at [3]

> (For future reference, how can I see the code of shadow tiddlers? Finding
> them on github is tedious and in TiddlyWiki I see them as empty. Maybe
> there's a plugin that allows exploration of other plugins that are
> installed? )

See [3] under the tabs Guides > Exploration and under the tab Plugins >
Exploration.

Cheers,

Ton

[1]