Hi Ittay,

> Well, in chrome, if I move the tc-editor-toolbar div outside of the
> tc-tiddler-preview div, then it works as expected. I think this is just a
> case of it being part of the editor tiddler and then the preview tiddler
> transcludes the editor tiddler as a whole rather than (if possible)
> separating the edit pane from whatever else is in that tiddler. The
> relevant code that creates tc-editor-toolbar is in EditTextWidget in
> $:/core/modules/editor/factory.js (which I couldn't locate in your
> explorer preset filters)

As far as I can see, it is there (see attachment). Even if I overwrite the
shadow tidller I do see it. Anyhow, for easier finding you just edit the
filter manually.

> and the creation of the preview div is in $:/core/ui/EditTemplate/body
> (which I couldn't find in your explorer preset filters either), which
> transcludes $:/core/ui/EditTemplate/body/editor
>
> I don't know what I can/should override and what I cannot. But if I can't
> override, is there a way to run after the widget rendered (or any other
> suitable hook) to fix the dom?
>
> Sorry I am not a programmer and cannot help further. But a long time ago I
made a PR <https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/2748>; give it a
thumbs up.

>> I created a small toolbar (below the tags) for e.g. toggling the editor
>> toolbar on/off, preview on/off, scrollable preview on/off.
>> See the tab Code tiddlers at 'My playground' at [3]
>>

> Installed it, 'scrollable preview' doesn't seem to change anything? Am I
> missing something?

My fault, I changed the name of the stylesheet but forgot to change the
name in the checkbox widget. I uploaded a new - working - version'.

Cheers,

Ton