Hi HC

I added this link to the toolmap, in the links category, and the
"Navigation - Tables of contents and outliners" category.

I think you will want to change the first line from "This plugin puts a
table of contents, backlinks, list and listed at the button of every
tiddler" to "at the bottom of every tiddler"