*Announcement*: TOC Generic
*Date*: 2020/02/07
*Release*: 1.2.9

Downlaod/demo:
https://hchaase.github.io/HC-Plugins/#TOC-Generic%20Introduction
<https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fhchaase.github.io%2FHC-Plugins%2F%23TOC-Generic%2520Introduction&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGgBoGABnS7pjg0xc4BaBCE3l9KBQ>

As @Damon Pritchett requested, you can set the default show/hide for the
different lists and changing list visibility show/hide will not trigger
"red save wiki button".

Sorry for the Manny small updates. I am learning as I go here. In the
process I think I have learned a lot about how to do wiki. But now I think
the updates will slow down, there is not much more to change.

2020/02/06 - v. 1.2.9

   - [New] changing list visibility show/hide will not trigger "red save
   wiki button". The visibility state is now stored in state (json) tiddlers
   that do not make the wiki dirty, but will be saved on wiki save.

2020/02/04 - v. 1.2.8

   - [Fix] bug that reversed toggles

2020/02/04 - v. 1.2.7

   - [New] Set default show/hide status of all lists. Note the default is
   overridden when status is changed in individual tiddler (by design).
   - [New] delete individual tiddler show/hide setting and set default
   instead
   - [Fix] tiddlers with colon: in title can now toggle the view of lists

2020/01/31 - v. 1.2.5

   - [New] new default hide/show icon is set to text and use the arrows
   used in the normal TOC to keep it consistent with TW (can be changed by
   user)
   - [New] big one: all "sub" headings (tags, backlinks, list and listed)
   can be folded/hidden by clicking on them
   - [New] the reveal status for the general hide/show and for the
   sub-lists are tiddler specific and remembered (stored in a data tiddler)
   - [New] position in viewtemplate is set in the plugin viewtemplate by a
   list-after field.

2020/01/27

   - [Fix] the hide button no longer appear on tiddlers with nothing to
   show.
   - [New] option to change icon/text of buttons in the readme.