Hi Ilya

In TiddlyBlink (https://giffmex.org/gifts/tiddlyblink.html), you could
modify the tiddlers

$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refscontext
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/tiddlyblink.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FViewTemplate%2Frefscontext>
$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refslinks
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/tiddlyblink.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FViewTemplate%2Frefslinks>
$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refstranscludeclean
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/tiddlyblink.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FViewTemplate%2Frefstranscludeclean>
$:/.giffmex/ViewTemplate/refstranscludecollapse
<https://giffmex.org/gifts/tiddlyblink.html#%24%3A%2F.giffmex%2FViewTemplate%2Frefstranscludecollapse>

and replace 'text' in

"[!is[system]regexp:text<mycrit>!tag[outlines]!tag[hide]sort[title]]"

with the name of the field you are using. Then you would have four ways of
viewing your child tiddlers.

I think you can also modify HC's plugin to do the same, but HC will have to
help you with that.

I just wanted you to know you it can be done.

David Gifford