Ilya, the fix to Tidd;yBlink I just mentioned has a couple drawbacks

1) You don't see links in the text field of the parent tiddler to the child
tiddler, since they are in your special field. But then that must be the
case with however you are doing it now.
2) Autocomplete and linkify, etc will not work in the special field, only
in the text field.
3) viewing the references in the "search results highlighted in context
mode" will not show anything but a gray bar unless the reference is also in
the text field.