Side note:
As I briefly note in the slugify request
<https://github.com/Jermolene/TiddlyWiki5/issues/3379#issuecomment-505042751>,
I think we could use slugs, instead of cryptic numbers, for qualify. This
should make the "logic" of the mechanism more transparent e.g:
*HelloThere-working-with-tiddlywiki* and *HelloThere-customize-tiddlywiki* (i.e
this clearly shows which is the surrounding tiddler). And it would be
possible to construct qualified tiddlers without the state mechanism by
using a slugify operator - for example it would be much simpler to
conditionally steer/control a qualified title.

<:-)