I noticed that it's easy to click into a *cul de sac* sometimes. Some place
with no links or references to allow an exit.

For my experiments, I've added the following template tiddler, that will
let you back up a step. Or go forward a step.

<hr/>
<$list filter="[list[$:/StoryList]before<currentTiddler>]" emptyMessage="" >
<$button><--
<$action-navigate $to=<<currentTiddler>>/>
</$button>
</$list>
<$list filter="[list[$:/StoryList]after<currentTiddler>]" emptyMessage="" >