For future searchers, an incorrect tiddler name was mentioned in this
thread so here is a bit of a summary.

Youn need this code:
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/tiddlywiki/xo-kICZZEcg/xNYHujBSFgAJ

And you want to edit these 2 tiddlers to make it work

*$:/core/ui/EditTemplate*
- paste the code in the tiddler just *above *"\end"

*$:/core/ui/Buttons/save*
- paste the code *below *the line with the tm-save-tiddler message

Scott