Hi Mark

Yeah, I saw 'bimlas' because it came through on the email that GG sends me.
Amen about the coffee, or in my case Coke Zero.

Regarding your comment: In TiddlyBlink, with the exception of things like
accents, parentheses, etc, the link back is indeed created. This is
confusing to explain, but,

1) The buttons create a child tiddler with the link to the current (parent)
tiddler. This automatically means the child tiddler will show up in the
parent tiddler viewtemplate.
2) Creating a link in the current tiddler does the opposite. It means the
current tiddler will show up in the viewtemplate of the tiddler you created
with the link.

So yes, creating the link creates the backlink, in both scenarios. Just
that in one case the link back is in the text field, and in the other case
the link back is in the viewtemplate. That is the power of bi-directional
linking! Blessings.