@Mohamed Amin,
Exactly, I have always loved that story. (Tiddler is late ;-D )
Others will think it adds to the childish argument though.

@Tony
Roses do not always smell, and I would not want tiddlers to do either - no
*StinkyWiki* for me.

@Mark
What words would not offend someone. Now it seems everybody gets offended
all the time. If not offended today then tomorrow or next year.

English is a foreign language to a lot of users and to us it doesn't matter.

On the funny side, you could chose a Danish word, I do not think tiddlywiki
has many Danish users, and very few people speaks or read the language.
Very few offended then.

Birthe