you haven't seen half of it yet-- my wiki now be musical-- audio embedded
into everything I could dream of (more details on that later)-- next post
will have the code for a button with audio triggered by button in addition
to any normal button actions (takes an unusual purely wikitext approach--
no scripts)

the border icons?  I assume you mean the ones right below the audio
controls?  They're just an unicode string in a bordered div-- I customized
the tag pll macro and templates to display a different field (not the usual
title/caption) which contains html to display the audio control and a list
widget to list all enviromental status fields (unicode symbols) from a
master temp tiddle that keeps all statuses as they get changed by
game/story pages-- basically the top bar is part of a browser based game >>
<<

And yes, cute-- this was originally a children's story that matured as the
child would had-- she/it would had/be 18 now-- so this version (Aylin) of
the story is a milestone.  Even as the story matures (darkens) it still
keeps some of its light-hearted nature.