@Birthe

K.A.O.S Center and the Technical Support. I can tell from the ears that
> support is all ready to listen. All charming. I smiled and laughed.
> I enjoyed it very much.

Cool that they caused joy-- Smudge would be pleased-- he was a happy cat,
greeted visitors at the door, was friends with the neighbors' kids--
especially the one boy with autism-- would get distressed if we soulnded
like we were arguring. (KAOS was my guys (the black cats) and the strays we
socialized for the shelters in our area, Ash, Smudge & Voodoo had
instructor positions because they helped us in socializing-- the strays
would see them interactiing with us which seems to reassure them we weren't
a threat)

> Your idea of having music in the sidebar is good, I would not want it for
> my daily wiki though ;-)
> It might be an idea for the wiki I am putting together for my friend, who
> always fall asleep when checking his diary and plans, a little wake up
> surprise maybe.

: >   I did that will the demo of audio capacity for a victim-- errr,
client of a customized TW-- had a button for the demo fire up an audio clip
from John Carpenter's movie "The Thing", the defibrillator scene with the
long torturous monster scream-- they were not amused ><

for other than for show-- an audio clip embedded into a ToC could be audio
instructions or commentary you would want associated with an ToC-- if its
in collapsable sections of an expandable ToC and it wouldn't play till that
secton was expanded, or

A ToC of audio files with ability to play the audio tile in the ToC without
having to open tiddlers or external files because of the html audio
controls (would also work in a list widget of audio files/itiddlers)-- the
ToC macro/list widget could display title along with audio controls (if
autoplay attribute is omitted, the controls become play on click)

be warned I don't know the potentially effeects if any of using html/audio
element in the caption field other than messing with anything that would
need a plain text caption

@Joshua

Floating Librarians of Mu-- didn't know if they foated on the sunken
continent but they did in CoH << >>