Thanks! That helped a lot. I am using version 2.3.0 which had some
edits done prior and I do not know if the tiddler toolbar commands go
deleted, but it was under my ViewTemplate Tiddler but removing the +
did work. Thanks for each of your help!

I just want to say that each of you have been a total help. I started
using TW about 6 months ago and from this group, my knowledge base has
grown significantly. I love trying to read through the information to
find my answer and possibly answers to other questions I may have. I
have always found that the group provides a quick and easy to follow
response! Thanks again. I just wish I had a greater knowledge of JAVA
and the likes so that I can understand some the information provided a
little better. By trial and error, I usually figure it out!

Cody