On Nov 27, 11:54 pm, BC <bruce.armstr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok, I followed Eric's instructions and I still have double click to
> edit. I removed the plus sign, saved, uploaded to Tiddlyspot, reloaded
> the page, confirmed that the plus sign was gone... still have double
> click to edit happening. I have no idea what to do.

Even stranger, using http://tiddlyhome.bidix.info, I was able to turn
off the double click to edit by editing ToolbarCommands in Admin mode,
but when I went to Author mode, again, no luck.
Turns out that the AuthorViewTemplate has the "+editTiddler" too, and
fixing it there did the trick.
Still no idea why MPTW (with tiddlyspot) refuses to give up double
click though.

-BC