TT.
I do not think there are many in Denmark either. But the official statistic
might not be totally correct.
Definition being, that just because you do not have a home, you are not
homeless (anticipating that people loosing their homes are couch surfing
with family and friends) could hide quite a number.
Not many will have the option of couch surfing with the isolation going on.
The need to have an address to get financial help and be able to document
how long you have stayed in the country makes it difficult. Some gets full
amount, more getting much less, and yet others absolutely nothing. If you
leave your local area, you can loose the benefit.

Birthe