Hey all,

Hope everyone is having a safe and healthy weekend.

I would like to use the list widget and/or macro to do a tag trace on a
specific set of tiddlers. In essence, it would be kind of a like a reverse
table of contents. I've tried to do this myself, but am really not sure
where to start especially since this would be recursive. Let me illustrate
what I'd like.

Suppose I have a set of tiddlers that are tagged thusly:

* Tiddler A is tagged with Root
* Tiddler B is tagged with Tiddler A
* Tiddler C is tagged with Tiddler A
* Tiddler D is tagged with Tiddler B
* Tiddler E is tagged with Tiddler D

In Tiddler E, I would like to display something like this:

Tiddler E -> Tiddler D -> Tiddler B -> Tiddler A -> Root

How would I go about doing this?

Many thanks,

Damon