Thanks for the suggestions. We'll see what I can come up with.

To answer Mark's question, each tiddler represents a railroad that I am
researching railroads tended to be absorbed or purchased by other
companies. So in an effort to show the string of companies that any
particular railroad went through over time is why I asked the question.

Damon