Unfortunately these works take alot of time. I would like to prepare
examples and read use cases!

> The Todolist has many features of commercial apps out there! Yet it is on
the shoulder of giant Tiddlywiki, so it a lego and one can customize it in
many ways!
I did some comparison with Wunderlist now Microsoft ToDo, and Google Keep,
if not all but most of the features of those apps can be found in
Tiddlywiki Todolist!

There are grounds to improve and the most important one is working on Touch
screen! This is an issue in Tiddlywiki itself as it is not that much touch
screen friendly...

Best wishes
Mohammad