I'm working on a viewed-before-complete Wiki. I'd like to do 2 things with
each page before it's complete:

1. Use a Curly-Bracketed Transclusion of a Construction Message Tiddler so
anyone looking at an unfinished Tiddler knows it's incomplete at a glance
2. Tag the Tiddlers using this Transclusion with a 'task' tag for easy
reference in a separate To-Do Tiddler

Is there a way to do this? or should I bite the bullet and do this tagging
manually?