Hi Alysha,

you can goto $:/ControlPanel -> appearance ->toolbar -> editor toolbar
to check the button you want.

I'm also trying to make tiddlywiki to do what I can achieve in Roam, I'm
using simply

<<list-links filter:"[all[current]backlinks[]][all[current]tagging[]]"
class:"horizontal-list-links" >>

tagged with $:/tags/ViewTemplate

to add by-directional link in every tiddler

在 2020年3月27日星期五 UTC+8上午5:43:09,Alysha Chua写道: