Hi si,

If you install the tw-locator plugin and follow the readme to create a
"folder" tab, you can use tab to create folder-like structure. So tag can
define the tiddler's location in that "file system"

And for link, they are just quick button to open other file, when you are
reading a file.

在 2020年4月8日星期三 UTC+8下午8:12:56,si写道: